Our guest for this episode is Dave, and Dave recently found himself $113,000 richer, and he attributes that to some practice, some luck, and a pretty good talent for solving word puzzles.
He won that money by being a contestant on Wheel of Fortune.
- How he prepared for the game
- How he actually got on the show as a contestant
- The special instructions he was given
- What Pat Sajak and Vanna White are REALLY like
- How he’s handling taxes on his winnings
And there’s a bonus story toward the end of our conversation about how Dave actually saved someone’s life (unrelated to his game show appearance).
Here’s Dave winning cash, a trip to Barbados, and a new BMW:
And if you’d like to join the other listeners who support this podcast, you can do that at WhatWasThatLike.com/support.